It’s not easy making a great piece of kit like Giant Loop’s Fandango Tank Bag even better—but we did it!
Redesigned for 2021 with an emphasis on increasing waterproofness, the new Fandango maintains its many rider friendly features, including a low-profile shape that stays out of the way, a pliable yet rugged structure, quick, easy access to fuel fills—plus an additional two liters of packable space versus its smaller cousin, the Diablo Tank Bag. The redesigned 2021 Fandango Tank Bag is a sleek, bulletproof, waterproof, adventure-ready tank bag for those who want to ride fast and far with zero distractions.
To protect surfaces against scuffing or marks, we highly recommend installing Vinyl Protective Film beneath where tank bag makes direct contact with body panels and plastics.
- Keeps essentials handy without interfering with rider’s body position, whether seated or standing on the footpegs.
- Mounts over fuel fill, with concave shape allowing air vents to breathe. For fill-ups, just zip it and flip it!
- Provides 8 liters (490 cubic inches) of packable volume.
- Waterproof: Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric with hybrid radio-frequency (RF) welded and sewn construction. Designed to be completely waterproof, mudproof, snowproof, and dustproof when used with included Tank Bag Dry Pod™.
- Stay organized with internal zippered pockets, movable divider, and exterior mesh pocket.
- Easy-access RF-welded waterproof clear map/smartphone lid pocket with electronics cable pass-through enables on-bike charging and power inside the bag.
- Unzips from the harness to keep valuables with you when away from the bike.
- Integrated D-ring mounts
- Backed by Giant Loop’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- VOLUME:8 liters (490 cubic inches).
- TANK BAG: rear height 8″ (20 cm), front height 5″ (13 cm), 8.25″ W x 12.25” L (21 cm W x 31 cm L).
- CLEAR MAP POCKET (VIEWABLE AREA): 6.5” W x 8.5” L (16.5 cm W x 21.5 cm L) Lid: 8.25″ W x 10.25″ L (21 cm W x 26 cm L).
- HARNESS: 8.5″ W x 12″ L (22 cm W x 30 cm L).
- WEIGHT2 lb. 5 oz. (1.0 kg).
- MATERIALSRugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric construction with critical radio-frequency (RF) welded seams; YKK zippers, heavy-duty fasteners, and reflective trim.
Keep your gear organized and dry even in the most extreme conditions. We’ve made the Fandango Tank Bag even more ready for adventure thanks to waterproof welded construction, a new welded waterproof map and phone pocket, and an included fully welded Tank Bag Dry Pod™. With eight liters of capacity, the Fandango Tank Bag offers riders a convenient way to carry and access larger items such as a DSLR camera, rain gear, or first-aid items while on or off the motorcycle, with enough room for a day of riding, or a long-haul journey.
The Fandango Tank Bag provides quick, easy access to the fuel tank without removing the bag to fuel up. The bag can be partially unzipped from the harness to access fuel fill or completely removed and carried by the handle to keep belongings safe while off the bike.
The tank bag’s unique trim shape stays out of the way when seated or when standing on the footpegs riding off-road, so you can focus on riding fast and far.
The Fandango fits virtually any dirt bike, snow bike, enduro, dual sport, adventure, or street motorcycle because of its versatile, universal harness mounting system that straps to the frame.
Photographers love the Fandango tank bag because of the interior’s hook-and-loop material that is compatible with many camera bag dividers, and for ease of access to the bag while seated on the motorcycle.
- ADVENTURE TOURING
- DUAL SPORT / ENDURO
The Fandango Tank Bag’s universal design fits virtually any dirt bike, snow bike, enduro, dual sport, adventure, or street motorcycle make and model.
With its three-point mounting system, the Fandango harness attaches with webbing straps on both sides of the motorcycle and under the steering stops. Strap tails can be tucked away under elastic loops on the harness.
Giant Loop highly recommends using Vinyl Protective Film to protect surfaces against scuffing or marks where tank bag makes direct contact with body panels and plastics.
David Darcy, Motorcycle Adventure Dirtbike TV
“Giant Loop products have taken my gear safely all over the world for the past ten years. Recently I’ve been testing the 2021 tank bags. Not only do they look great, but I’ve found them to be tough, reliable and waterproof.”
Jordan Demidow – April 3, 2021
this is hands down the best tank bag i have yet to put on my bike, easy gas cap access with the zipper, there’s a pass through in front of the bag for cables, which is so useful, not to mention giant loop has great custom service and super high quality products, those 2 things are what keeps me coming back and recommending to others