Giant Loop Bushwacker Hand Guards - Motorcycle or Snow Bike Handguards
Are you always riding in bad weather? Combine Bushwacker Hand Guards with rigid hand guards/deflectors and heated grips for the ultimate protection against the elements. Ride safer and longer with warm, dry and clean hands and controls. Essential gear for motorcycles, snow bikes and snowmobiles.
- Cold/wet weather comfort
- Brush, mud and trail protection
- Strap on/off in seconds
- Multiple mounting configurations to fit most motorcycle makes/models equipped with rigid hand guards and/or deflectors
- Tough stretch polyurethane strap (can be used separately)
- Custom wind foil shapes
- No stitching or pieces to fail
- When not using Bushwackers Hand Guards, straps have a thousand other uses: Lash water bottles, fuel, gear to tail rack. Hold flashlight in place while working in dark. And many others!
- Made in USA
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Motorcycle must be equipped with rigid hand guards or deflectors to support Bushwackers while riding.
- Dimensions (flat): 13.5″ (length from end closest to bar clamp to end closest to bar end) x 16″ (widest part at end of bars) x 6″ (narrowest part nearest center of bar)
Fits virtually any motorcycle make/model. If there’s motorcycle that the Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag WON’T fit we want to hear about it! (Except for step-throughs!) Especially well suited for motorcycles with steep seat fronts or tall fuel fills.