The Mountain Lab Roam 2W 2-Way Radio had been designed specifically for backcountry users. It features an waterproof microphone and transmits with the maximum power permitted as a license-free radio.
The Roam 2W is compatible with other backcountry radios. It has 22 channels and 121 privacy codes.
This package includes 2 full sets.
Download the manual here.
What's the difference between Scout and Roam Radios?
- 2W Power
- Improved IP56 Waterproof Mic
- Improved Waterproof Mic Cover
- 22 Channels, 121 Privacy Codes
- NIMH USB rechargeable batteries
- Can use standard AA batteries as back-up
- FCC and IC certified
- Backlit screen
- Easy-navigate menu
- 10 Call tone/Roger beep
- Keyboard lock
- VOX function
- Flashlight/backlight/channel scan
- Dual Watch/TOT (180s)
- Room Monitor/Channel Monitor
- Adjustment volume level
- Low battery alarm
- Compact design