2019 Mototrax Enduro 120 Snow Bike Conversion Kit - Please Call To Order
Freeride, boondock, and explore the snow-covered hills, mountain and trails. The Enduro 120 is designed to go everywhere, and conquer what’s in front of you. Tailored for performance and agility, the Enduro.120 is made for all types of riding styles and conditions.
THE ENDURO.120 DOES IT ALL
- Perfect for first time snowbikers and low-altitude riding.
- The only rising rate suspension on the market with lateral articulation.
- What is lateral articulation? The rear system pivots from side to side 12.5 degrees each direction from center, creating a nimble and agile feel.
- Mimics the stock balance of your dirt bike.
- An incredible experience for those who do not want to put their dirt bike away for the winter.
- 1-year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- EDS (Elastomer Damping System)
- Front ski assembly (Ski+ForkSafe Mount)
- Gold Regina X-ring chain
- Custom tuned version of our premium Fox IFP Shock
- Choice of foot or hand brake line
At 120" long, the Enduro.120 is built for almost every snow condition out there. Float in the powder and track in the hard pack. Our rising rate suspension package combined with track lateral articulation creates industry-leading stability and handling. Enjoy the ride.
Capability breeds confidence. When you combine Mototrax engineering with your passion to ride, you inspire the courage to push every boundary ahead of you.
EDS (ELASTOMER DAMPING SYSTEM)
We have simplified the design to mimic the factory edition performance, increasing the functional durability of the A-arm. More damping provides a significant reduction in rail tip dive under acceleration.