Giant Loop’s Tail Rack bolts to plastic rear fender, creating solid anchor points for Giant Loop gear. Includes full stainless steel mounting hardware kit. Quick, easy installation. Fits virtually every dirt, dualsport and enduro bike.
Giant Loop’s Tail Rack delivers a strong, simple, low-profile, lightweight and affordable gear attachment solution for virtually every motorcycle with plastic fenders – dirt bike, enduro and dual sport. Crafted with heavy gauge aluminum, Giant Loop’s Tail Rack provides solid anchor points for the MoJavi Saddlebag, Coyote Saddlebag, Klamath Tail Rack Pack, Possibles Pouch and more. Features quick-connect wire gates to ensure webbing anchor straps stay put no matter what. Includes full set of stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Dimensions: 5″ wide x 8″ long x .5″ tall
- Includes 4x stainless steel button head bolts, 4x stainless steel nylock nuts, 4x stainless steel washers, 4x aluminum spacers
- Weight: less than 2 lbs. including hardware
- Capacity: Limit total load to 10 lbs. maximum. Designed to provide secure anchor points for Giant Loop Saddlebags, NOT to support heavy loads.
- Multiple webbing attachment slots.
- Four wire-gate closures to prevent webbing from disconnecting even when riding in the roughest terrain.
- Fits virtually every motorcycle with plastic fenders: dirt bikes, enduro and dual sport models.