Round The World Panniers™ offer a flexible, impact-resistant, and waterproof alternative to a large touring hard pannier set — giving you every bit as much packable volume and convenience without the extra weight and bulk of hard boxes. The largest capacity pannier in our product line, Round The World Panniers, offer 90 liters of packable volume that’s ideal for everything from a weekend of motocamping to long-haul adventure motorcycle travels. They are also great for riding with two people and carrying their gear.
Round The World Panniers™ combine rack-mounted convenience with the benefits of soft luggage for long-haul adventure motorcycle travelers. Waterproof, lightweight, super stable, and built to take the punishment of off-road riding, the Round The World Panniers deliver maximum volume while weighing just 10.4 pounds (less than 15 pounds with GL Pannier Mounts and hardware – sold separately). Additionally, when used with our GL Pannier Mounts, the Round The World Panniers become a quick-release, quick-mount, lockable soft luggage system.
The panniers deliver 90 liters of packable volume with a roll-top closure. Compression wings located on the outside of each pannier help stabilize the load and provide additional storage. Two huge pockets on each pannier (one roll-top, one open-top with drawcord) provide quick access to essentials. Pair Round The World Panniers with GL Pannier Mounts for the ultimate in lockable, quick-mount, quick-release convenience.
- Provides 90 liters (4,270 cubic inches) of packable volume (45 liters per side).
- Waterproof: Made from rugged Bomb Shell™ materials with double reinforced ballistic nylon impact zones constructed to be completely waterproof, mudproof, snowproof, and dustproof when used with included Dry Pods™.
- Roll top with durable side-release buckles for secure closure and load stability.
- Included set of two seam-sealed waterproof inner liner Dry Pods™ keep gear dry and organized.
- Includes Giant Loop’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Round The World Panniers are designed to bolt onto GL Pannier Mounts (recommended) or other luggage racks using the internal frame sheets. The frame sheets have pre-drilled holes to attach to the GL Pannier Mounts. Additional drill holes may need to be added for other rack types. In addition, some tools and assembly are required. Refer to the product instructions for details.
For riders who want compatibility with their current hard luggage rack system, Round The World Panniers can also mount to many motorcycle luggage rack systems with flat, vertical, hoop-style sides and 16-18 mm diameter tubing, using the rack manufacturer’s hardware. Examples include Touratech, Happy Trails, SW-Motech, Hepco & Becker, and many others. In addition, many manufacturers, such as Jesse Luggage, offer adapter plates that make them suitable for mounting Round The World Panniers on racks that are not flat and vertical.
- Dimensions Pannier Body: 21″ tall x 15″ wide x 7.5″ deep (51 cm tall x 38 cm wide x 19 cm deep)
- Front Drawstring Pocket: 7.5″ x 11″ x 3.5″ (38 cm x 28 cm x 9 cm)
- Rear Roll-Top pocket: 7.5″ x 11″ x 3.5″ (38 cm x 28 cm x 9 cm)
- Weight: 10.4 lb. (4.7 kg.) / 14.8 lb. (6.7 kg) with optional GL Pannier Mounts and hardware.
- Materials: Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric construction with sewn seams, reinforced ballistic nylon impact zones, and reflective trim. Heavy-duty fasteners.
“The RTW Panniers give you many of the conveniences of hard boxes, with the safety and durability of soft panniers. They offer a ton of storage space, yet they maintain a slimmer profile than most hard pannier systems and are less expensive than most too.”