It’s never easy making a great piece of kit like Giant Loop’s Diablo Tank Bag even better—but we did it!
Fully redesigned for 2021, this new little devil emphasizes increased waterproofness while maintaining its many rider-friendly features: a low-profile shape that stays out of the way, a pliable yet rugged structure, and quick, easy access to fuel fills. The redesigned Diablo Tank Bag is the slim, bulletproof, waterproof, adventure-ready tank bag for those who want to ride fast and far with zero distractions.
- Keeps essentials handy without interfering with rider’s body position, whether seated or standing on the footpegs.
- Mounts over fuel fill, with concave shape allowing air vents to breathe. For fill-ups, just zip it and flip it!
- Provides 6 liters (370 cubic inches) of packable volume.
- Waterproof: Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric with hybrid radio-frequency (RF) welded and sewn construction.
- Designed to be completely waterproof, mudproof, snowproof, and dustproof when used with included Tank Bag Dry Pod™.
- Stay organized with internal zippered pockets, movable divider, and exterior mesh pocket.
- Easy-access RF-welded waterproof clear map/smartphone lid pocket with electronics cable pass-through enables on-bike charging and power inside the bag.
- Unzips from the harness to keep valuables with you when away from the bike.
- Integrated D-ring mounts to add Pannier Pockets™ for expanded capacity (available separately).
- Volume: 6 liters (370 cubic inches).
- Dimensions Tank Bag: - rear height 6.5″ (17 cm), front height 3.5″ (9 cm), 8.25″ W x 12.25” L (21 cm W x 31 cm L).
- Dimensions of Clear Map Pocket (viewable area): 6.5” W x 8.5” L (16.5 cm W x 21.5 cm L).
- Dimensions of Lid: 8.25″ W x 10.25″ L (21 cm W x 26 cm L).
- Dimensions of Harness: 8.5″ W x 12″ L (22 cm W x 30 cm L).
- Weight: 2 lb. 3 oz. (1 kg.)
- Materials: Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric with hybrid construction of sewn and radio-frequency (RF) welded seams; YKK zippers, heavy-duty fasteners, and reflective trim.
- Backed by Giant Loop’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Adventure Touring Motorcycles
- Dirt Bikes
- Dual Sport and Enduro Style Motorycles
- Snow Bikes
The Diablo Tank Bag’s universal design fits virtually any dirt bike, snow bike, enduro, dual sport, - adventure, or street motorcycle make and model.
With its three-point mounting system, the Diablo harness attaches with webbing straps on both sides of the motorcycle and under the steering stops. Strap tails can be tucked away under elastic loops on the harness.
Giant Loop highly recommends using our Vinyl Protective Film to protect surfaces against scuffing or marks where tank bag makes direct contact with body panels and plastics.
Giant Loop’s 6-liter Diablo Tank Bag delivers rider-friendly features like its larger counterpart, the Fandango while maintaining a minimalist, slim and trim design. Even when standing on the footpegs and riding off-road, the Diablo never gets in the way, thanks to its compact design.
The Diablo fits virtually any dirt bike, snow bike, enduro, dual sport, adventure, or street motorcycle because of its versatile, universal harness mounting system that straps to the frame. The bag can be partially unzipped from the harness to access fuel fill or completely removed and carried by the handle.
Photographers love the Diablo tank bag because of the interior’s hook-and-loop material that is compatible with many camera bag dividers, and for ease of access to the bag while seated on the motorcycle.
Combine the Diablo with Giant Loop Pannier Pockets™ and Zigzag Handlebar Bag™ for even more on-the-trail storage volume.
“I can’t believe how many people tell me “all tank bags get in the way.” NOPE, not this one!!”
- Carrie Barton, racer, coach and first woman to complete the Tour of Idaho single track challenge