New Giant Loop Revelstoke Dry Bag
Color: Black with With Round Grey GL Logo
Note: Pictures of black and blue snow version are file photo's from a previous years model and are used for illustration purposes only.
Part #: RTL20
Named after one of North America’s most famous backcountry recreation destinations, Revelstoke, British Columbia, the Revelstoke Dry Bag is a versatile and super tough lightweight roll-top Dry Bag that provides room to carry up to 16-liters of trail essentials.. The Revelstoke is Giant Loop’s crossover roll-top dry bag that works on multiple vehicle types due to its versatile small rectangular shape that mounts to virtually any motorcycle, snowmobile, snowbike, UTV, or ATV for quick and easy access to gear. This bag allows you to remove gear weight from your backpack for increased comfort and reduced fatigue. With its 100% waterproof, mudproof, dustproof, and snow proof design, the Revelstoke delivers plenty of storage in a slim, trim profile. Ideal for carrying trail essentials such as extra layers, emergency supplies, snacks, tools, and other small items.
- Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric construction with 100% waterproof radio-frequency (RF) welded seams.
- Roll-top closure with durable side-release buckles for secure closure and load stability.
- Webbing daisy chains and aluminum D-rings for secure lashing to vehicle.
- Mounts with or without Giant Loop Saddlebags and/or Panniers.
- Recommended mounting options (not included): 25” or 32” Pronghorn Straps, 50” Cinch Straps or Anchor Strap Kit
- Snow Bikes
- UTV / ATV
- Adventure Touring
- Overland / 4X4
The Revelstoke Dry Bag is designed to attach to virtually any motorcycle, snowmobile, snowbike, UTV, or ATV using the four integrated metal D-ring anchor points.
Giant Loop offers multiple options for tie-down straps and mounts to work with your individual needs and setup. For snow bikes and snowmobiles, we recommend our Anchor Strap Kit, which includes two webbing tie-down straps and four GL Mounts™ to add secure mounting points to your vehicle.
For quick-release mounting on any vehicle, we recommend our rugged, virtually unbreakable polyurethane Pronghorn Straps™ (25” or 32”). All straps and mounts are sold separately.
- Volume Max: 16 liters (980 cubic inches).
- Volume Minimum: 12 liters (730 cubic inches).
- Dimensions Flat: 21” L x 14” W (53 cm L x 36 cm W).
- Dimensions Loaded with gear and rolled three times for waterproof seal: 15″ L x 9.5″ W x 6.5″ H (38 cm L x 24 cm W x 16.5 cm H).
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. (0.7 kg.)
- Materials: Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric construction with 100% waterproof radio-frequency (RF) welded seams, plastic side-release buckles, and aluminum D-rings.
“Delivers 100 percent waterproof performance in a lightweight, ultra-rugged and stable design, made specifically for the demands of hardcore mountain sledders.”