New Giant Loop Rogue Dry Bag
Color: Grey and Black With Giant Loop Circle Logo
Part #: RDB18
The Rogue is an indispensable, easy-to-use roll-top dry bag that’s ideal for a wide variety of adventures. It features 17 liters of packable volume and seamlessly integrates with Giant Loop Saddlebags and Panniers.
Openings on both ends mean quick and easy access without having to dig or unstrap from saddlebags, panniers, or remove from a rack. A handy air purge valve allows compact compression of gear and bag when packing. Upon arriving at your destination, two included carry straps convert the bag into a backpack.
The 100% waterproof Rogue Dry Bag takes its name from Oregon’s wild and scenic Rogue River. The 17-liter dry bag is designed to integrate with Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, Coyote Saddlebag, Great Basin Saddlebag, and Siskiyou Panniers.
The Rogue Dry Bag can be secured to virtually any motorcycle make or model, making it an indispensable item for one, two, or multi-day trips for a broad spectrum of on-road and off-road motorcycle riders where dry gear storage and transport is essential.
With its double-ended opening design, gear can be quickly accessed from either end without having to unstrap the Rogue Dry Bag from the bike. Durable side-release buckles with vertical compression straps provide secure closure and load stability. A reflective daisy chain lashing strip and two D-rings provide multiple attachment points. Molded grab handles provide easy lifting and removal.
Volume - Max: 17 liters (1,030 cubic inches).
Volume - Minimum: 10 liters (610 cubic inches).
Weight - 1 lb. 15 oz. (0.9 kg), with all included components
Flat: 32″ L x 13.5″ W (81 cm L x 34 cm W).
Loaded with gear and ends rolled three times for waterproof seal: 19″ L x 9″ W (48 cm L x 23 cm W).
- Max Volume: 17 liters
- Minimum Volume: 10 liters(when both ends rolled down as much as possible)
- Flat dimensions: 32″ x 13.5″
- Dimensions When full of gear and each end rolled 3 times for waterproof seal: Approximately 19″x 9″
- PVC tarpaulin with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Air purge valve
- 2 nylon webbing shoulder straps with quick adjusting thumb locks buckles
- Reflective daisy chain for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty