New Giant Loop Rogue Waterproof Dry Bag, Motorcycle Luggage
Our Price: $79.95
Part #: RDB
The 100% waterproof Rogue Dry Bag (17 liters) is designed to attach to Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, Coyote Saddlebag, Great Basin Saddlebag and Siskiyou Panniers. But it can be secured on virtually any motorcycle make or model, making it indispensable equipment for a broad spectrum of on-road and off-road motorcycle riders.
The Rogue Dry Bag allows the rider to access their gear from either end of it and includes one reflective daisy chain for plenty of secure attachment points. Also features durable side-release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure, security and load stability. A beefy reflective daisy chain provides plenty of secure attachment points.
The Rogue Dry Bag takes its name from Oregon’s wild and scenic Rogue River.
Add Pronghorn Straps chained together to lash the Rogue Dry Bag to a tail rack, hard luggage or Giant Loop saddlebags and panniers.
Specs & Features
- Volume: 17 liters
- Flat dimensions: rolled 20.5″ x 13.5″ (unrolled 32.5″ x 13.5″)
- Diameter: approximately 8.5″
- 18 oz polyurethane with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Reflective daisy chain for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Note: Most orders usually take 7-10 business days for delivery and are subject to final availability at the time of purchase. We will notify you immediately if the item is sold out or on back order.